Help a club by playing games, doing crafts
and sharing the Bible with
As a team member, you will be one of four people leading a club of 8-15 children, two–hours per day for three consecutive days. All clubs will be held in July and the time of day and days of the week will be set by the host home. Your Team Member application will ask for your preference of times. Some clubs may be held at an apartment, townhome or other multi-unit facility. If your team is assigned to one of these clubs, there will likely be 4-8 people on your team to accommodate more children. You must provide your own transportation to the club. As a team member, you need to arrive at the site 30 minutes before the club begins to help with setup and stay 30 minutes after for clean up, for a total commitment of three hours.
How it works
Clubs will be divided into two groups of children by their age, one younger and the other older. Two team members (including the team leader) will be assigned to a group. The team members will then rotate and lead their group of children through three rotation times: Bible story, recreation and craft time.
- Attend one training session
- Meet with other team members and leader before the club to prepare for the club.
- Go over the curriculum and program as to come prepared for the club.
- Arrive at the club on time.
- Assist with club set-up and welcome children into the group
- Help lead rotations of Bible story, recreation and craft time.
- Engage the children to make them feel comfortable and create an enjoyable environment for the club.
- Assist with clean-up
- Pray for the children attending the club.